Fictitious assumptions and details may be assumed or created for the completion of this assignment.
Imagine you are the project manager for a critical project for an organization. The organization wants to implement an application on an iPad and Android Tablet such that the marketing executives and managers can get near real-time updates on how effective their marketing campaigns are doing. Since this project is so critical to the overall financial health of the company, you were asked to complete this project in three (3) months. Your business sponsors are very interested in your approach to manage this project and they are also demanding to see what the project team can deliver on a weekly basis.
Due to the tight deadline, the project team was assembled quickly with ten (10) team members of various backgrounds. There are three (3) offshore developers in India and two (2) QA testers in San Francisco, CA. The rest of the project team and the product owner are in Herndon, VA. The team members were unfamiliar with each other. Additionally, there are ethical issues. For example, a developer has been consistently blaming an analyst for his accent that has little to do with project development. Another QA tester rarely spoke out in the meeting, but consistently went to her management to complain about a couple project team members for lacking of documentation for the delay on her QA plan and test cases. When you started to run the project, you were told that the project deadline was moved up two weeks. With such a pressure on time, conflicts broke out and team morale is now down. You have to help bring the project back on track by solving various conflicts and improve the collaborative work effort.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
- Suggest an agile project management framework to your sponsors and justify the agile framework best suited for this project.
- Create a project plan for this project based on your proposed framework through the use of MS Project or Excel. Note: List all major milestones, resources, tasks and dependencies. Include tools such as risk log to enhance your project plan.
- Choose at least five (5) agile techniques and tools that you need to use to manage this project. Include the reasons why you choose those five (5) agile techniques and tools.
- Describe the strategies you will use to conduct requirements sessions and manage the multiple tracks of work on a daily basis.
- Analyze the techniques you will use to manage conflicts and facilitate collaboration throughout the project. Provide examples to support your response.
- Describe techniques and tools you will use to monitor and control the progress of the project.
- Identify and analyze the key differences and consequences if you were to manage the same project with a traditional project management approach instead of using agile strategies.
- Suggest your methods to control the quality of work.
- Explain the methods you would use to close the project.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Use this template
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 525 wk 10 term paper using agile project management on mobile application devel appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.