You will do a power point presentation on one of the following topics.
- Changes that occur with the implementation of a new EHR system—Present the issues such as resistance to change and discuss ways to resolve issues.
- Role of informatics on patient safety and quality
- Assess the impact of information technology on multicultural groups—Discuss and explore how the digital divide impacts different cultural groups. Examine and analyze the factors affecting this issue. Provide recommendations to revolve issues.
- Define data integrity, data management and strategies for maintaining accuracy of data and its impact on healthcare—Define and explore the challenges associated with data integrity and management and the impact on various areas of health care.
- Define and discuss how health care institutions are adhering to HIPAA regulations—Examine this significant issue in nursing and discuss the impact on the profession.
- Analyze the impact if tele-health on the current healthcare system—Define the different types of telehealth. List the pros and cons of each. Give examples of where telehealth might be most useful and issues around access to health care.
- Examine the impact that internet technology has on the security of health-related information—Discuss different ways the Internet impacts health care, for example, WebMD. Discuss and list the pros and cons of each application, website, online journals, or other including accuracy of the information in each one. Discuss security issues of each and provide recommendations to resolve these issues. .
- Pick your topic as above and email me for approval. Topics will be first come first serve.
- Address this issue through the lens of the nurse informaticist
Your presentation should
- Consist of 15–20 slides in length, including the title and reference slides.
- Use the following bolded topics and subtopics (required) to guide the flow of discussion in your presentation.
- Define and describe the issue. (one to two slides)
- Describe the background and history of the issue. (two to three slides)
- Perform a review of the literature. (three to four slides)
- *Summarize what is known about the issue.
*Discuss solutions to the issue as identified from the literature.
- Explain how the issue is being addressed at the organization where each team member is employed. (one slide)
- Propose a best practice solution integrating information from the review of literature and from team member’s organizations. (one to two slides)
- Conclusion – one slide
- Use course content, your textbooks, professional journal articles, and professional websites as references for your work. (A minimum of 10 professional references with at least five (5) nursing journal articles required.)
- Submit your assignment electronically in the designated location. Sometimes, a voice-over PowerPoint presentation is large and will not submit if the size is larger than the designated drop box. Review the size of your file and check with your instructor regarding any size limits for submission.
Presentation Tips: When submitting a PowerPoint make sure content flows between slides, avoid duplication of information; make sure format, grammar, APA format, and content are seamless and flow. Voice recordings should be done in a quiet environment with easily audible sound levels.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post A PowerPoint Presentation appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.