Quantitative research design provides an approach to finding scholarly evidence. There are a variety of philosophical considerations, strategies of inquiry, and methods of data collection and analysis based on the study question and the types and numbers of variables. For example, having one or more dependent and/or independent variables is what prescribes the statistical tests needed to answer the study question(s). It is important for nurse researchers, leaders, educators, and practitioners to know how to select the correct statistical analysis for a study.
Upon successful completion of this assignment you should be able to:
- Select a data analysis method / tests appropriate for a potential research study.
- Expound on interpretation of data for a quantitative study.
- Textbook: Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Method Approaches (2018), Chapters 7, 8
- PowerPoint: Chapter 7 Questions and Hypotheses
- File: Chapter 7 Questions and Hypotheses, Notes
- PowerPoint: Chapter 8 Quantitative Methods
- File: Chapter 8 Quantitative Methods, Notes
- Textbook: Practical Research: Planning and Design (2016), Chapters 4, 8
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Analyzing Data In A Quantitative Study appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.