When accessing the lab materials, be sure continue to add notes in your Weekly Study Field Notes document for the week, adding any important information you would like learn. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to complete your lab portion of the course and do not wait until the last day of the week! The interactive lab works best using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer as browsers.
To successfully work on the lab, complete the following:
- Complete the Week 1 Lab (Links to an external site.). Click here if you are having difficulties opening the Weekly Lab.
- Take notes during the lab by adding on to this week’s field notes.
- Once you have completed the lab, download the Week 1 Natural Selection Worksheet.
- Using your textbook and information provided in the lab and taken from your field notes, answer questions one through three from Scenario One and questions one through three from Scenario Two in complete sentences.
- Submit the Week 1 Lab Reporting Form via the Waypoint dropbox. (See this HelpNow! video (Links to an external site.) for information on how to upload an assignment to Waypoint). The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, any outside sources utilized in your answers must be referenced in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
*A transcript of the laboratory videos is available in the online classroom
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post ANT 202 Human Origins and Prehistory appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.