The assignment has to go with the first two assigntments and I attached them too
Assignment 3: Annotated Bibliography
Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
An Annotated Bibliography is the result of a critical review of sources of information and the organization of those sources in preparation for writing the Research Project. The description and evaluation of sources allows students to choose specific sources of information that are most relevant to the topic. This evaluative process goes beyond simply collecting and listing references and requires students to review the specific content of each source. Students will submit an organized list of at least eight sources and an accompanying summary for each in order to explain, assess, and evaluate their relevance to the Research Project.
Information at the following is helpful in completing this portion: https://icampus.strayer.edu/sites/default/files/lrc/Writing_an_Annotated_Bibliography.pdf and
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Submit six (6) credible and evidence-based scholarly references for use in the Research Project.
- Provide a descriptive summary of at least 150 words for each reference.
- Evaluate the relevance and applicability of each reference to your chosen topic.
- Organize the references in alphabetical order.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in crime and criminal behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and APA conventions.