- Resource: Learning Experience Paper Grading GuideWrite a 700 word paper describing an informal learning experience you have had. You may describe, for example, how you became afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves you emotionally, or why you dislike elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be singular or an experience that occurred over a longer period.Describe the experience by applying learning theories from this week’s readings to the steps involved. Include the following:
- Identify what you learned from the experience.
- Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
- Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
- Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
- Conclude by comparing classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
- Include at least two references from the University Library.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.Submit your assignment.Resources
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Assignment ContentResource: Learning Experience Paper Grading GuideWrite a 700 word paper describing an informal learning experience you have had. You may describe, for example, how you became afra appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.