please include both question and answer in document
- What are the six regions of the Sun?
- What is nuclear fusion? What role does nuclear fusion play in the Sun?
- How are sunspots and solar flares similar? How are they different?
- What is a solar eclipse?
CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- Imagine that you are traveling in a spaceship to the center of the Sun. What would you experience and see in each of the Sun’s regions?
- What is the proton-proton chain reaction? Describe this process.
- How does the Sun manage to maintain an environment in its core that is conducive to nuclear fusion?
- As the Sun ages, what will happen to life here on Earth? Why?
- How can solar weather affect our lives on Earth?
The post Astronomy 3 pages first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.