What biological, psychological, environmental, socio-cultural, behavioral, and health system factors might be contributing to the failure of LGBT to use health care services? What population health nursing interventions might promote more effective use of services?
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook. Please reply to at least two classmates. Replies to classmates should be at least 200 words in length.
In this assignment, you will develop two separate infographics (informative posters) to discuss two separate health issues relevant to the LGBT communities. In each infographic you will discuss:
- What is the health problem
- Which group(s) are most likely to be at risk
- What social/behavioral/health system determinants affect this
- Identify at least two potential interventions/activities the community, community health agency, community health nurse could offer to prevent and or support this health issue
- What resistance might be met in implementing the intervention/activity
View these links on how to create infographics:
You should submit two infographics and one reference list containing at least three scholarly sources. These can be submitted as three separate files.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post biological, psychological, environmental, socio-cultural, behavioral, and health system factors contributing to the failure of LGBT to use health care services appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.