By utilising practice development concepts such as person-centredness and reflection, you
should come away with a deeper sense of self and new ways of practicing (Edward, Munro et al., 2011, p.500).
1. In a sentence describe your thoughts and feelings about mental illness expressed in your refection Part A assignment.
2. Briefly describe your thoughts and feelings about mental illness now.
3. Discuss any differences from your previous
4. Identify any changes you will make to the principles that underpin your nursing practice as a result of your
5. Discuss how you expect these principles will be implemented in the way you deliver nursing care.
5. As a result ofthis
course are you likely to pursue a career in mental Health? Explain why or why not.
7. Complete your reflections as a 1-2 page document
(approx. 500-700 words), using 12 point font and 1.5 spacing.
To submit your reflection: Create a word document no more than two pages and
approx. 500-700 words. Then access EASE to submit your work. You do not need to attach a cover sheet to this piece of assessment.
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Briefly describe your thoughts and feelings about mental illness now. appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.
The post Briefly describe your thoughts and feelings about mental illness now. first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.