- Research Paper Guidelines: Each student shall complete a research paper with a minimum of 6 academic resources. If you are unsure as to whether a source is â€œacademic,â€ or scholarly, ask a librarian or the instructor. The paper will require the student to select one of the companyâ€s advertising campaigns within the past 3-5 years. If you need help deciding on a campaign, ask me, I will gladly provide you with suggestions. The student will analyze the strategy employed by the company/firm and discuss in detail how the ad campaign fits into the companyâ€s integrated marketing communication strategy. The research paper will account for 15 % of your overall grade and must be written in APA format.
Keep in mind that you may be limited by the company information that you are able to find through your research so plan accordingly and start NOW. Your paper must include the following elements:
- Company background (no more than 1 page)
- Marketing background (what are the products/services offered and who is the target market) 2-3 pages
- SWOT analysis of the companyâ€s marketing (marketing in general and specifically advertising) and a SWOT of its closest competitor (No more than 2 pages)
- Other marketing activities (other marketing communications activities)
- Advertising strategy analysis (how well does the strategy integrate with the other elements of the promotion mix) This should be the bulk of your paper (3-5 pages)
- Advertising campaign detailsâ€¦media usage, reach, segment/target (1 page or more)
- Advertising effectiveness (quantify, if possible- if you do not have statistics or numbers to evaluate use principles from the text book to analyze and discuss)
- Recommendations This should be 2-3 pages or more and is a crucial element to this paper
- Summary/Conclusion 1 page
Make sure you write with advertising/marcom language. Include a properly formatted cover page, page numbers, headings for each section and APA formatted reference pages.
Some Scholarly Sources
Academy of Marketing Science Review (formerly the Journal of Consumer & MR)
Advances in Consumer Research Journal of Advertising
Consumption, Markets and Culture Journal of Advertising Research
Interactive Marketing Journal of Consumer Behavior
International Journal of Advertising Journal of Consumer Marketing
International Journal of Market Research Journal of Consumer Research
Psychology & Marketing Journal of Consumer Psychology
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post bsad 327 term paper appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.