Students will choose a company of their liking and use any of the 2 (qualitative or quantitative) research and analysis methods to demonstrate selected perceptions (approved by the faculty) of the company. This project requires you to research, review, and analyze perceptions of the company. Specifically, your research paper will include the following:
- Provide background information on the chosen organization
- Description of the diverse literature available on varied research methods
- Identify the type of research method to be used and justify the reasons for using a particular approach
- Undertake the research method for data collection and analysis and present the findings
Present your findings as a Word document of 5â€“6 pages (body of paper) formatted in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title Page: Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS.
- Abstract: A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5â€“6 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference Page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post BUS IP5 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.