I am seeking some assistance writing a case study. I have never wrote one before and I am having problems organizing the information. I have already done a majority of the research so I just need help organizing everything.
The project is: Final Paper Instructions:
- The case study, with four sections (Symptoms, Diagnosis, Cure, and Prevention). Each section should be about a page in length. Your entire paper must be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title or reference pages, which must be included.
- In the Symptoms section, describe the public health issue that you have observed in your community. What “symptoms” does it exhibit? Think about whom it affects, where it affects them, and how (Refer back to module 5 CT 1).
- In the Diagnosis section, discuss the causes of the issue, and give examples of other communities that have suffered the same problem. How did those communities solve or attempt to address the issue?
- In the Cure section, discuss possible options for a cure for this public health issue. How can you get rid of it, or reduce its occurrence in your community?
- In the prevention section, discuss possible options for prevention of the public health issue that you have selected. How can you reduce the chance of people being impacted by your issue in the future?
- You must back up your sections using at least two scholarly articles. You may use readings other than the textbook to meet this requirement. The paper should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example) and should support your claims with evidence
The post Colorado State University Military Mental Health & suicide Public Health issuePaper first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.