This week you have learned about the basic models of motivation and how leadership traits and behaviors can impact the organizationsâ€ effectiveness and performance. To demonstrate how motivation and leadership traits and behaviors are applied in the workplace, this weekâ€s discussion forum will involve researching an article using one of the following sources:
- USA Today (www.usatoday.com)
- Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
- New Your Times (www.nytimes.com)
- Forbes (www.forbes.com)
- Bloomberg Business Week (www.bloomberg.com)
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com)
- Economist (www.economist.com)
- Entrepreneur (www.entrepreneur.com)
- Harvard Business Review- (www.hbr.org)
Your task is to choose a current article (published in last 60 days) from one of the above-listed sources that relate to how managers are able to effectively lead and motivate.
- As a manager, would you prefer the people you manage to be extrinsically or intrinsically motivated? What type of leadership behaviors would you want to emulate and why? Explain your thoughts.
- What key points in the article support your statements?
A simple change in the punctuation of a sentence, or the placement of structure can alter the meaning of the sentence itself. Perhaps you have come across the following example before:
- Letâ€s eat, Grandma! (In this sentence, there is an excitement about eating with oneâ€s beloved Grandma.)
- Letâ€s eat Grandma! (In this sentence Grandma is the main meal!)
Utilizing appropriate punctuation and mechanics ensures that the right message is received by a reader. Read the following article:
Share your thoughts about this article, and the various examples given about how punctuation cost millions of dollars, as well as someoneâ€s life. Did anything surprise you in the article? Can you share an example of how punctuation has perhaps confused a message you have written to someone, or perhaps confused you as a reader?
There are two questions to this discussion; answer both questions.
The textbook says that the common anesthesia time units are 15 minutes, but that some carriers use 30 minutes. Not mentioned in the book is the fact that some carriers require the actual number of minutes rather than increments. Why do you think there are differences? When you respond to your fellow studentsâ€ posts, do you agree with your fellow studentsâ€ and why or why not?
The textbook says that Medicare requires the use of CPT anesthesia codes whereas some third party payers require the use of surgery codes for anesthesia. How does a coder find out if the third party payer requires anesthesia or surgical codes for anesthesia services?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post complete 3 short discussion posts warren appeared first on The Nursing Hub.