Assignment 2: Expectations from Genders
The foundations of courtship are vast and complicated, regardless of cultural practices and environments. In this assignment, you will focus on Sternberg’s triangular theory of love which depicts the relationships between intimacy, passion, and commitment. You will also explore the impact society has on each of these variables.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research Sternberg’s theory.
Complete the following:
- Describe Sternberg’s triangular theory of love.
- Apply Sternberg’s theory to examine social norms and roles expected of your stated gender. Focus on social roles and norms including, but not limited to, the following areas and origins of adult relationships:
- Dating practices including social media sites such as Match.com
- Family planning
- Daily parenting practices and changing roles related to career(s) and education
Support your assertions using valid research. Be sure to integrate your personal experiences and examples in your paper.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to the formatting of your paper and the citation of sources. Remember to include a cover page and reference page in APA format. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M4_A2.doc.
It’s a 1-2 reflection paper. Need it in 12 hours.
Drawing from the Wiseman chapter on decision-making ( ATTACHED BELLOW ) , this assignment asks you to explore the topic of financial decision-making.
1. Describe a situation where you had to make or someone close to you had to make a major financial decision (e.g., buying a car, a computer, taking out a loan, finding a place to live). (2 points)
2. What factors influenced you in making your decision(s) about the matter? (3 points)
3. How did you (or they) feel after the decision was made? (2 points)
4. What aspects of financial decision-making would you like to know more about? (3 points)
The post Describe a situation where you had to make or someone close to you had to make a major financial decision (e.g., buying a car, a computer, taking out a loan, finding a place to live). (2 points) appeared first on nursing writers.