Create a PowerPoint presentation of 16-18 slides for the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-IV (MCMI-IV). Address and include the following in your PowerPoint:
1.A title, introduction, and conclusion slide
2.What is the MCMI-IV and what does it measure?
3.What are the legal and ethical requirements for a professional to administer, interpret, and/or report the results of an MCMI-IV? 4.How would information gathered from the MCMI-IV assist in the intake and treatment planning process?
5.Describe potential treatment strategies that would likely be incorporated into a treatment plan based on results from an MCMI-IV.
6.Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.
7.A reference slide with a minimum of four scholarly references in addition to the textbook.
For your Midterm essay exam, you will complete 10 short answer essay questions which focus on the text chapters. Midterm essay answers must be attached as Word documents to the appropriate assignment page, not typed into the assignment student comments boxes. In addition to writing a 300 word answer to each essay question with APA formatted citations and references (APA title page and reference page are required. Each question should be answered clearly and numbered) students will answer each question thoroughly and completely, providing examples where required.
Answer the questions below in your Midterm exam.
- Explain the function and process of a neuron’s refractory period.
- Describe how the brain transports essential chemicals.
- Describe the main properties of neuropeptides (neuromodulators).
- Describe the basic functions and components of the autonomic nervous system.
- Describe the major brain mechanisms of eating and hunger.
- Describe the key functions of the major pathways in the visual cortex.
- Describe the behavioral effects of pheromones in humans.
- Describe the nature of Parkinson’s disease. Include a discussion of its causes and possible treatments.
- Describe the relationship of conscious decisions and movements. What may this relationship reveal about consciousness?
- Describe how light resets the SCN.
The post Describe the relationship of conscious decisions and movements. What may this relationship reveal about consciousness? Describe how light resets the SCN. appeared first on nursing writers.