I need three different versions from this assignment one for me and two for my friends. They must be 100% different we are in the same class and same teacher.
For this discussion, find a covalently bonded molecule that has a particular shape. Post the following information:
- 1) Name of the molecule
- 2) Chemical Formula
- 3) Empirical Formula
- 4) Embed an image of the structure
- 5) Shape of the molecule around the central atom, or choose an atom to demonstrate the shape
- 6) Use the VSEPR chart to explain (i.e. is the central atom X2E2?)
- 7) Provide the full electron configuration for the central atom. If your molecule doesn’t seem to have a central atom, pick one that has a few atoms bonded to it.
- 8) Provide the full electron configuration for an atom bonded to the central atom and comment on which electrons are bonding (between the central atom & this atom)
The post Discussion ( 3 versions) first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.