15 page powerpoint presentation on various aspects of the electronic health record
- Propose a risk analysis strategy on how organizational needs are met in accordance with applicable laws and standards in relation to electronic health record implementation.
- Assess the essential components of health care decision making models, emphasizing the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Determine the impact technology has on cultural factors in health care provisions and decision-making.
- Evaluate the roles and responsibilities of key players in strategic planning and continuous quality improvement.
- Assess enterprise-wide data’s role in health information governance.
- Compare and contrast the roles of technology and enterprise-wide information as it relates to data governance.
- Summarize best practices and policies as they relate to data governance, information exchange, and technical and structural interoperability.
- Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
- Formulate and provide answers to three questions that you feel would be appropriate for the board to ask.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory slide with a succinct thesis statement
- speaker notes should allow reader to fully understand context of each slide
- Must address the chosen topic with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion slide that reaffirms the thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly and/or peer- reviewed sources
- keep cartoons to a minimum and all images professional
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Electronic Health Records Overall appeared first on Best Tutors Help.