Aviation psychology is defined as an “applied psychology that focuses on understanding human psychology as it relates to the operation and control of aviation systems.” Aviation physiology is “the branch of physiology that deals with conditions encountered by humans in flying, mountain climbing, or space flight.” There is a relationship and correlation between these two in monitoring the well-being of human beings.
- Research these two topics and their effects on humans and in aviation safety.
- Review the module materials and outside sources to better understand these topics.
Start a narrated presentation on the similarities and differences of these two topics:
- Explain the different aspects of aviation psychology and aviation physiology in relation to the human.
- Examine the nature of these topics and the effects on the safety of flight.
- Determine whether these topics play a role in the decision-making process and why.
Your presentation should consist of approximately 7-10 slides (not including the title slide and the reference slide). With a suggested length of 3-5 minutes of audio, overall. The information should be properly cited and referenced using the current APA edition.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Explain the different aspects of aviation psychology and aviation physiology in relation to the human. appeared first on Urgent Nursing Writers.