I have attached outline.
Final Paper Instructions: Letter of Advice
Imagine that a newly engaged couple hears that you are taking a course in interpersonal communication, and wants advice for their relationship. Based on what you have learned in this course, what advice would you give them regarding how to effectively use interpersonal communication in their relationship? Write your paper in the form of a letter.
Use the below list of five course learning outcomes to help guide your letter. For each of the five learning outcomes, create a separate section with a heading that reflects the learning outcome that you are using.
- Identify the barriers to effective interpersonal interactions.
- Describe the process by which self-concept is developed and maintained.
- Define emotional intelligence and its role in effective interpersonal relationships.
- Evaluate appropriate levels of self-disclosure in relationships.
- Describe strategies for managing interpersonal conflicts.
Write an eight to ten page paper (excluding title and reference pages) in the form of a letter. In this paper, address the five concepts above. Your advice
cannot be based on your own opinions; you
must back up your advice with research, which may include readings from this course or from outside sources.
In total, your paper must include at least five sources, including at least two from the Ashford University Library. This is a formal paper and should utilize proper grammar, complete sentences, appropriate paragraphs, and correct citations/references in proper APA (6th edition) style. However, you will write this paper in the format of a letter to the newly-engaged couple, and may address the couple throughout the paper. For example: â€œDear Sara and Tim, my advice to you for a successful relationship isâ€¦â€ Along with explaining concepts and including research, you may also use your personal experiences as examples of the research and advice that you are offering.
The paper must be formatted according to APA style. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Please Note: An outline of this assignment will be submitted for credit during Week Three, on Day 7. You will receive feedback on this draft so that you can make the necessary improvements for your Final Paper submission during Week Five.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources (both within the text and on a separate reference page) in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post final communication paper appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.