You should complete the assigned readings for the unit before the Seminar and come prepared to discuss the following topics:
- Describe the basic concepts of Group-Oriented Psychological Education Prevention (GOPEP) programs in general. What are the advantages and challenges to using these types of programs?
- Discuss the specific concepts and components of the SCARE, SOAR, BLOCKS, and ART programs.
- Describe a specific scenario or example that would be appropriate for one of these programs. Be very specific in describing the situation and how the GOPEP you selected for would be an effective intervention.
- Describe the advocate’s role in promoting and implementing these types of programs with at-risk youth and families.
- What ethical considerations need to be considered when using these types of interventions?
. Your responses should be composed in complete sentences and paragraphs and be at least 300 words in length. You should create your Seminar responses in MS Word making sure to follow APA format and cite all references used.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post GOP appeared first on Psychology Homework.