Develop a 750-1,000-word prevention guide that your client might use as a resource to prevent from relapsing. Include the following in your resource:
- Definition and detailed description of relapse
- Symptoms indicative of relapse
- Prevention strategies in a relapse prevention toolbox, including harm reduction, the identification of triggers, and warning signs reflecting progression through each stage of relapse
- The addiction counselor’s treatment options to each identified trigger/warning sign
- The addiction counselor’s aftercare plan for maintenance
The post Grand Canyon University Addiction Relapse Prevention Analysis Essay appeared first on nursing assignment tutor.