In America the scale of medical embezzlement is extraordinary. According to Donald Berwick, the ex-boss of Medicare and Medicaid (the public health schemes for the old and poor), America lost between $82 billion and $272 billion in 2011 to medical fraud and abuse
• How is obamacare attacking the issue, any pending safeguards in the national legislature, is the single pay system better, doctors in other countries are paid on how well the patients are taken care of, not on every single intervention that is done,
• Include laws that we have now for safeguards (the Stark Law, The federal False Claim Act (FCA), and Anti-kicking stature. Any new legislature to attack fraud and waste.
• How patients are effected and how waste and abuse effects overall health system.
• How nursing can play a role to stop fraud? Whistleblow websites? How can nursing voices be heard?
• Legislator’s perspective will be integrated into the written. Current legislature and who are the authors.
-An in depth review (minimum of 5 articles, journal review) will be conducted which provides the student with a perspective regarding the extent of this issue.
critically analyze the literature and present a synthesis of the views and
knowledge presented. This is not an opinion paper nor an editorial.
-The written scholarly paper is a comprehensive exploration of the issue with all
relevant viewpoints represented.
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post How nursing can play a role to stop fraud? Whistleblow websites? How can nursing voices be heard? appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.
The post How nursing can play a role to stop fraud? Whistleblow websites? How can nursing voices be heard? first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.