Case Study: Tata â€œNanoâ€: The Peopleâ€s Car
Your assignment this week will focus on the case study Tata â€œNanoâ€: The Peopleâ€s Car. We move to the country of India, home to 1.35 billion people and local car manufacturer Tata Motors. The Tata Group, a local Indian conglomerate, is important to the social fabric of India with companies in media, telecom, retail, and real estate, among other local industries. Tata Motors saw a need for an inexpensive automobile that could be built with a family in mind and came up with the Nano, dubbed â€œThe Peopleâ€s Carâ€.
Reflecting on this weekâ€s content focusing on ethical leadership; develop an essay making decisions for the following questions.
- What inspired Tata Motors to build the Nano?
- What innovative steps did Tata undertake to design the Nano in a way that would meet the $2,500 price tag?
- How did Tata Motors address quality issues while developing the budget car?
- What was the political risk of developing a low budget car in India?
- Would it have been advantageous for Tata Motors to have formed an alliance with another automobile company in developing the Nano? If so, why?
- Would this car be popular in countries outside of India? Why or why not?
- Would you say Tata is an ethical leader in the automotive industry? Why or why not?
Please consider the grading rubric (Attached file)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post making decisions to manage risk government and alliances 4 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.