Make sure to address all the checklist items and requirements before submitting your response.
- Determine the existing marketing mix (i.e., the four Pâ€s) for one childrenâ€s or youth product from the product line you chose.
- Evaluate the existing marketing mix for the chosen youth or childrenâ€s product. Are each of the 4 Ps what they should be, based on the CSR database information, pricelist, reading, and your research online? Should ASG consider geofencing for promotion and possibly partnerships for greater promotion and distribution of the chosen childrenâ€s or youth product you chose?
- Choose a brandâ€s product that directly competes with your chosen ASG youth or childrenâ€s product. How does the competitionâ€s product 4 Ps compare?
- ASG is considering changing their distribution (Place) and channel strategy for the entire childrenâ€s or youth product line. Analyze the CSR database and determine what changes might be recommended based on your analysis.
- Support your contentions with data provided, your Internet research, and your readings.
In a minimum 500-word expository essay in APA format and citation style with additional title and reference pages, address the following checklist items and requirements.
Read the scenario, access the survey data, the template, and address the checklist items.
Scenario: A spa-centered hotel chain International Waters, Inc. (IW) has been in business for two years now. Their mission is to provide a stress-free stay for guests where relaxation is a priority. They primarily are located on the east and west coasts of the U.S. as well as the west coast of Mexico, and all their properties contain water features and spas. IW especially caters to the business customer and stressed out adults who need time away to relax and recuperate. The problem that has surfaced from their analysis of the CSR database and various customer surveys is that they cannot seem to establish a long-term connection to their customers, so few customers return. The CEO wants to address the problem and has tasked the marketing director (your role) with providing a customer relationship management plan.
Instructions: Analyze the scenario and the data provided to create your CRM plan to address the problems you identify in the template provided.
Checklist: Create a CRM Plan addressing the following:
- Write a synopsis of the problems.
- State the SMART goals to resolve the problems.
- Describe alignment of mission to market and branding.
- Outline training of staff.
- Explain how you will create brand awareness.
- Provide opportunities for product testing.
- Identify customer touch points and explain how addressed.
- Describe promotion of IW to create brand loyalty.
- Explain how you will create value for customers from their point of view.
- Provide a follow-up and summary of your plan.
Respond in 2â€“3 pages (minimum 600â€“800 words) in the template using current APA format and citation style. Submit your response to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox.
- Access some IW customer survey feedback recently obtained.
- Access the IW Customer Relationship Management (CRM) plan template
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post MT 450 – Unit 8 Part I and II appeared first on nursing writers.