you will fine some picture from my prisntation down there …
Individual Research Paper Information
Write a report and present on a specific topic that gives the class a more in-depth look.
Length: roughly 5-6 pages in length
The goal of this assignment is to present in a systematic way some essential background information on the topic you have chosen to research. This gives you a chance to read up on the topic and get familiar with basic ideas, terms, questions and debates.
At the end of this process, you will have:
- a greater familiarity with your topic
- a more focused area within your overall topic to research (a subtopic)
- a plan for further research
You are required to use at least three sourcesfrom outside databases.These might include any of the following:
- general interest articles from magazines, newspapers and websites [credible]
- peer-reviewed journal articles [EBSCO Host, PubMed]
- First, introduce your overall topic (e.g. “childhood obesity” or “fad diets”). Define the key terms, provide the key facts, and explain the key ideas one should be familiar with. Your task here is to give your reader the basics. You are not trying to prove a point, just introduce the topic.
- Next, introduce your subtopic (the specific area within your overall topic that you intend to focus on, such as “school lunches affecting childhood obesity rates” or “health risks associated with HCG drops”). It should be clear from this introduction how your subtopic is part of, but not the same as, the overall topic.
- Point out questions that remain unanswered within your subtopic. That is, what are some things that even the experts don’t know? What still needs to be researched? What information is missing to fill informational gaps?
The paper will be scored on the following categories. Each will receive a score of up to 10 points per category. The total grade will be a sum of those five categorical grades, worth up to 50 points.
- Topicis introduced, and essential information about the topic is provided in a clear, informative, systematic and comprehensive manner.
- Subtopicis clearly identified, distinguished from the overall topic, and appropriately focused (not too broad or too narrow), and essential information about the subtopic is provided in a clear, informative, systematic and comprehensive manner.
- Areas for further research are clearly identified and appropriately focused
- Publication data is listed in APA format for all sources cited, with a minimum of three different databases
- Most of the paper is in your own words
- Occasional brief and completely accuratequotationsprovided as needed to give the flavor of the original or capture an exact thought
- The mechanics(punctuation, spelling and grammar) are correct
- The paper provides clear transitionswhen moving from one idea to the next.
- The styleis objective, formal, concise, precise and varied
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post my topic is cardiovascular disease appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.