This is an old environmental studies film that I was happy to find in our Kanopy system through De Anza College. If you find that this link does not work go into the De Anza library search for “Oil on Ice.”
Video link (60 mins) : https://deanza.kanopy.com/video/oil-ice (Links to an external site.)
In this video, various stakeholder (Links to an external site.) groups are represented. They include, but are not limited to:
- Alaskan people
- Fisherpeople and descendants
- Gwich’in people
- American people
While taking notes, make sure you add any stakeholder groups that I did not list. List the arguments for or against proposed development in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in Alaska. In addition, make sure to answer the following:
- What is special about ANWR? Why can’t the oil companies go in and drill? What is needed to allow for drilling?
- What is the habitat in ANWR like according to the people who live there? What organisms live there? Tell me about the habitat.
- Tell me about the Exon Valdez. Do some research using the internet. Have any other situations (oil spills) bigger than the Valdez occurred since?
- Do some research on your own to find out the current status of drilling in ANWR. What’s the latest?
- Tell me your thoughts about potential drilling in ANWR.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post notes taking 2 appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.