Week 4 Assignment Object Oriented Method
You will continue development of the object-oriented design for the ordering system. The new content this week will be the Activity Diagram and State Transition Diagram for the system. Create an activity diagram and state transition diagram for each use case that was identified in Week 1.
- State transition diagram: Identify all of the states and correctly identify the order of changes in state.
- Activity diagram: Correctly identify all of the activities for each use case.
- Use correct notation for both diagrams.
- Update the Object-Oriented Design Document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Create the Activity and State Transition diagrams for each use case identified in Week 1.
- Identify all of the states, and correctly identify the order of changes in state.
- Identify all of the activities for each use case.
- There should be 1 activity diagram and 1 state transition diagram for each of the use cases identified. (4)
- This submission will be Section 4 of the Key Assignment.
- Update all of your diagrams as needed based on feedback from your instructor.
- This week’s project is the Key Assignment draft and should contain all the models updated with any feedback received from your instructor.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post object assigment appeared first on Urgent Nursing Writers.