This week, you will submit your presentation using the Kaltura recording tool within Blackboard. See the Getting Started with Kaltura link listed under the Resources area in your course menu to learn how to use this tool. Refer to the “Recording, Uploading, and Submitting” section (at the end of the assignment instructions) for additional guidance on how to Use the Kaltura desktop tool. Your presentation must include both audio and visual components and be professional in nature.
You will submit your final presentation here for grading, and you will submit it to the discussion board this week as a draft for your peers to review and as a final product to share. See the discussion board for details
- Choose a topic below.
- Taken from the assigned reading in Butts chapter 12, page 401, “Ethical Reflection: Typical Unethical or Illegal Behaviors in Organizations”
- Create a presentation of 10-15 slides or screens excluding the title and references.
- Your slides/screen should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, and relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
- In your presentation:
- Describe an ethical situation, based on the chosen topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
- Identify how this situation relates to one provision within the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
- Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation.
- Discuss how a nurse might lessen the impact of the situation on the nurse’s practice.
- In addition to the course texts, cite and reference a minimum of two (2) additional scholarly sources to support your work.
- Close with a summary of your topic, and APA formatted reference slide(s).
Review the rubric for further information on how your
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post organizational ethics presentation powerpoint slides appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.