Developmental Psychology Research Essay Assignment due on Saturday 30th January 2021. Please see attached instruction below:
Paper Topic Assignment- Analyze a famous experiment.
There have been many fascinating and groundbreaking experiments throughout the history of psychology, providing ample material for students looking for an interesting term paper topic.
In your paper, you might choose to summarize the experiment, analyze the ethics of the research or evaluate the implications of the study.
Make sure you include a discussion about the development stage of the individuals who had been included in the experiment.
To do this completely, it is encouraged for you to select a developmental theorist like Freud, Erikson, or Piaget and compare your experiments’ participants to their matching developmental stage.
Possible experiments that you might consider include:
· The Milgram Obedience Experiment
· The Stanford Prison Experiment
· The Little Albert Experiment
· Pavlov’s Conditioning Experiments
· The Asch Conformity Experiment
· Harlow’s Rhesus Monkey Experiments
Please make your paper 3-5 pages in length, include your name and at LEAST 5 PROFESSIONAL references (your textbook is acceptable; Youtube, wikipedia etc- are NOT). It is suggested that you use the library resources to ensure you are using a professional resource.
You may turn your paper in two weeks in advance for a free review. This means you email me your paper with a request for a review, I will read it and provide you feedback. If you include this feedback appropriately you are increasing your chances of getting a good grade.
Citations are needed throughout the paper, if you are using APA or MLA (either is fine)
– Use a normal font and font size, I will be able to tell (Times New Roman, Calibri)
– Double space using the word function, don’t try to add the lines yourself (hint: hi-light document, right click, select ‘paragraph’; in the section called “line spacing” select 0 for before/after and double for lines)
The post Please make your paper 3-5 pages in length, include your name and at LEAST 5 PROFESSIONAL references (your textbook is acceptable; Youtube, wikipedia etc- are NOT). It is suggested that you use the library resources to ensure you are using a professional resource. appeared first on nursing writers.