Your project must be submitted as a Word document (.docx, .doc). Your project will be individually graded by your instructor and therefore may take up to five to seven days to grade.
Be sure that each of your files contains the following information:
- Your name
- Your student ID number
- The exam number
- Your email address
To submit your graded project, follow these steps:
- Log in to your student portal.
- Click on Take Exam next to the lesson you’re working on.
- Find the exam number for your project at the top of the Project Upload page.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete your exam.
Be sure to keep a backup copy of any files you submit to the school!
You’ll find your case study assignments in the textbook, Psychology and Your Life, Fourth Edition. Use your textbook to complete your Case Study.
Please take a few moments to watch the video in the next resource titled, “Case Study Instructions.” The video gives a verbal explanation of this assignment.
Read the following case studies in your textbook and answer the questions in your text:
- Case Study 1: “The Woman Who Dreams of Stress,” after Module 14
- Case Study 2: “John Buckingham, the New Guy on the Job,” after Module 43
Your assignment must include the following:
- A cover sheet
- The answers to both Case Study 1 and Case Study 2 written in complete sentences
The Cover Sheet
The first page of your paper will be the cover sheet. Provide the following information:
- Case Studies
- Your name and student ID
- Current date
- Essentials of Psychology SSC130
- Assignment #
Format your paper using a standard font, such as Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced. Set the margins at a standard 1 inch on all sides. Since you’ve given your information on the cover sheet, no header is necessary.
For the body of your paper, make a clear distinction when you’re answering the questions about Case Study 1 and answer questions 1–5 in complete sentences. Then move on to Case Study 2 and continue in the same format.
For clarity, please include each question from the case study prior to your response.
The post Please take a few moments to watch the video in the next resource titled, “Case Study Instructions.” The video gives a verbal explanation of this assignment. appeared first on nursing writers.