Give a short answer to each question.
1. If i is an integer and p and q are pointers to integers, which of the following assignments cause a compilation error?
a. p = &i;
b. i = *&p;
c. q = **&p;
2. Identify the errors:
char* f(char *s)
char ch = ‘A’;
3. Using pointers only, implement the following string functions: a. strlen()
4. Explain the meaning of the following expressions:
a. f(n) is O(1).
b. f(n) is Î˜(1).
5. How many nodes does the shortest linked list have? The longest linked list?
6. The linked list in Figure 3.1l was created in Section 3.2 with three assignments. Create this list with only one assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post pointers to integers computer science homework help appeared first on shenessaywriters.com.