overview of an Episodic Exam
How do acute cases differ from chronic cases in primary care?
As this assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for crediting sources.
View the Journal Grading Rubric on the Grading Rubrics page under Course Resources.
The post Purdue University Acute vs Chronic Conditions in Primary Care Journal Entry first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.