- If you had to give Monroe one piece of advice as he sits down to draft his proposal to Jim, what would you say?
- If you were Monroe, what offer would you propose to Jim? Please specify the terms:
- Base Salary
- Performance-based bonus,
- Stock Options
- Other terms
- If you would want to append a note to Jim when you send him your compensation proposal, please provide the text of your message below. It can be as long or as short as you would like it to be.
- Why would you bother to send Jim a message along with your offer proposal?
- Please watch the following video clip from TV episode “Taxi” and answer the following questions:
- What is similar to these situations?
- How could Louie have gotten a better deal?
- What is different between the situation faced by Louie and Monroe?
- What happens if you treat your negotiation with Jim Hummer the way Louie treated his negotiation in the video?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post read the case and answer the questions 22 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.