3 full pages (cover or reference page not included)
ðŸ˜€ It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssignðŸ˜€
Attached is the Syllabus, Directions and Grading Criteria.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the NUR3826 course.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
- Identify the different legal and ethical aspects in the nursing practice (ACCN Essential V; QSEN: patient-centered care, teamwork and collaboration).
- Analyze the legal impact of the different ethical decisions in the nursing practice (ACCN Essential V; QSEN: patient- centered care, teamwork and collaboration).
- Understand the essential of the nursing law and ethics (ACCN Essential V; QSEN: patient-centered care, teamwork and collaboration).
This assignment is worth a total of 100 points (10%).
- The Course Reflection is worth 100 points (10%) and will be graded on quality of self-assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
- Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q & A forum under the Discussions tab.
- The length of the reflection is to be three excluding title page and reference pages.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
- Course Reflection
Note: Introduction â€“ Write an introduction but do not use â€œIntroductionâ€ as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
Preparing Your Reflection
The BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) outline a number of healthcare policy and advocacy competencies for the BSN-prepared nurse. Reflect on the NUR3826 course readings, discussion threads, and applications you have completed across this course and write a reflective essay regarding the extent to which you feel you are now prepared to:
- â€œDemonstrate the professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
- Assume accountability for personal and professional behaviors.
- Promote the image of nursing by modeling the values and articulating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the nursing profession.
- Demonstrate professionalism, including attention to appearance, demeanor, respect for self and others, and attention to professional boundaries with patients and families as well as among caregivers.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the history of and contemporary issues in nursing and their impact on current nursing practice.
- Reflect on oneâ€s own beliefs and values as they relate to professional practice.
- Identify personal, professional, and environmental risks that impact personal and professional choices, and behaviors.
- Communicate to the healthcare team oneâ€s personal bias on difficult healthcare decisions that impact oneâ€s ability to provide care.
- Recognize the impact of attitudes, values, and expectations on the care of the very young, frail older adults, and other vulnerable populations.
- Protect patient privacy and confidentiality of patient records and other privileged communications.
- Access interprofessional and intra-professional resources to resolve ethical and other practice dilemmas.
- Act to prevent unsafe, illegal, or unethical care practices.
- Articulate the value of pursuing practice excellence, lifelong learning, and professional engagement to foster professional growth and development.
- Recognize the relationship between personal health, self-renewal, and the ability to deliver sustained quality care.â€ (p. 28).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post reflection ethical uf appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.