M. tuberculosis can be transmitted in virtually any setting. Clinicians should be aware that transmission has been documented in healthcare settings where healthcare workers and patients come in contact with persons with infection.
â€¢ Describe the factors that determine the infectiousness of
â€¢ Explain the main goals of a TB infection control program;
â€¢ Discuss the three levels of an effective TB infection control program;
â€¢ Explain the purpose and the characteristics of a TB airborne infection isolation room; and
â€¢ Describe the circumstances when respirators and surgical masks should be used.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
well orderedlogical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post see instructions 44 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.