SOAP Note Section I and Genogram
- Please select a volunteer friend or family member to interview and gather data to complete this Assignment.
- This section of the SOAP note will include the chief complaint, history of present illness, and family/social/personal history data.
- Click here for the written guide for this Assignment.
- The guide will assist you in gathering subjective data in an organized, systematic manner to prevent omission of important components of the health history.
- Make sure you address all content as noted in the written guide.
- Include the genogram together with this Assignment as one document.
- You may search the Web to locate a suitable genogram diagram to input data. Only include three generations in the genogram depiction.
- Data specific, clear and thoroughly addressed.
- Chief complaint and history of present illness specific, clear and thoroughly addressed.
- Past medical and family history specific, clear and thoroughly addressed.
- Genogram specific, clear and thoroughly addressed.
The post SOAP Note Section I and Genogram first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.