Descriptive Analysis of a congressional action taken against the President to limit his powers : The War Powers Act)
- State your subject and use a maximum of one page to develop your analysis by providing historical background and a description of the topic selected.
- A critical and detailed analysis of the selected topic with a focus on the constitutional powers in question and how tensions between the President and Congress led to the specific action or event you are researching.
- Conclusions drawn from research and scholarly sources that provide the reader with an understanding of the significance of the events or actions being studied
- For topics that focus on past events or actions, an analysis of how this changed the power arrangement between Congress and the President
- For topics that focus on contemporary or ongoing events or actions, provide predictions on what these events or actions meant or mean for future interactions between Congress and the President
- Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five professional resources
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post war power act 1973 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.