- Pretend that you are a psychologist who is meeting with a client concerned about her 14-year-old. Your client tells you that she is not sure what to expect, now that her child is becoming a teenager. She asks you, “What is going to happen to my child biologically, psychologically, and socially over the next few years?”
- She also wants to know how she can build a strong relationship with her teenage child and better cope during these many developments.
- 1. Write a 2- page paper addressing your client’s questions and concerns. Cite the unit reading and outside reference. Using APA style. Include both in-text citations and a reference page, in APA format.
View assignment attachment:
ead “Topic 1: Vargas Case Study” and imagine that you are going to conduct a first interview with this family. Write a 700-1,050-word paper that addresses the following:
- Discuss how you would build alliance with this family.
- Develop some hypothesis about the family patterns that you believe are maintaining the problem.
- Conclude by outlining your expectations for each phase of treatment (rapport building, assessment and intervention, and closure).
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post "What is going to happen to my child biologically, psychologically, and socially over the next few years?” appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.