2. Pick one piece of technology: website, gadget, app, etc. you own or have used and identify one “control problem” e.g. facial recognition on Facebook or geolocation services with Instagram
3. By 11:59pm on Monday, write a PIE Paragraph that evaluates whether the control problem as discussed in the TED talk would be serious enough to warrant people not use the technology/device you chose to evaluate.
- You must use two quotes from the ted talk
- You must use quote sandwiches
- Your response should be in PIE Paragraph format (e.g. https://awc.ashford.edu/essay-dev-pie-paragraph.html)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post when computers get smarter than humans appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
The post when computers get smarter than humans appeared first on nursing writers.