When you reach the last part (IMPLICATIONS FOR MY WORK or HEALTH EDUCATOR) you can write that part through the lens of a Elementary school teacher. I am a teacher so it would be best if you can write through the teacher lens and if not you can write it through the lens of a health educator like the sample critique does. PLEASE follow the critique format and language that was used in the sample. It should be a reference for you as you complete the paper. My topic is childhood obesity (not adolescence) but childhood. The article must be about childhood obesity and must use the framework of the Health Belief Model or the Theory of Reasoned Action. That is a very important part of this assignment. Please reach out to me with any questions comments or concerns. If you have an article that you are unsure of the theoretical framework please find an article that is clear about the Health Belief Model or the Theory of Reasoned Action.
2. Read one published articles on CHILDHOOD OBESITY that reports the results of a data-based research study evaluating the application of 1) an individual level theory (HEALTH BELIEF MODEL OR THE THEORY OF REASONED ACTION) aimed at changing health behavior or a determinant of health status and published between 2011 and 2016. Write a critical analysis of three double-spaced pages in length.
You may select readings from among articles that have been published in any of the following journals.
American Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research
American Journal of Epidemiology
American Journal of Health Promotion American
Journal of Public Health
Annals of Behavioral Medicine
Annals of Internal Medicine
Arthritis Care and Research
Health Education and Behavior
Health Education Research
Health Promotion and Practice
Health Services Research
Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology
Journal of Drug Education
Journal of Health and Social Behavior
Journal of Health Education
Journal of Nutrition Education
Journal of School Health
Journal of the American Medical Association
Mind Body Medicine
New England Journal of Medicine
Psychology Health and Medicine
Social Science and Medicine
RUBRIC FOR CRITIQUES
Please provide complete bibliographic information at the top of the first page of your summary in
theAmerican Psychological Association 6th Edition format.
The review should then follow and include
1. A summary of the study purpose
2. Its theoretical perspective and an explanation of this theory in your own words and how it was applied in the study
3. A brief summary of the study methods data analysis and results
4. Conclusions of the study
5. Problems with study
6. Implications of study and please conclude with-
7. A summary statement of what you have learned from reading the article and whether you feel theory was useful in guiding the research and was appropriately applied or not and why.
8. Thoughts on strengthening the study.
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Write a critical analysis of three double-spaced pages in length. appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.
The post Write a critical analysis of three double-spaced pages in length. first appeared on Term Paper Tutors.